EXANE CircuitSAFE (Emergency Circuit) London Underground authorised use Exane CircuitSAFE employs a rugged thermoset low smoke halogen free insulation compound. The thermoset insulation provides superior resistance to fire and moisture. This cable may be installed in wet or dry locations, indoors and outdoors. The cable maintains Circuit Integrity and operates under fire condition. Exane CircuitSAFE small, lightweight construction makes it perfect for installation in metal trays, conduits, ducts or in direct burial applications. The London Underground authorised for use Exane CircuitSAFE is an ideal cable for power, control and instrumentation circuits in transit systems and tunnels.
- London Underground (Authorised for Use)
- Circuit Integrity cable with flame barrier mica tape
- Thermoset construction. Superior Flame Retardancy.
- Low Smoke Halogen Free
- Class 2 Bare Copper Conductor, per IEC 60228.
- Wide temperature rating: -25°C to 90°C
- Enhanced mechanical toughness
- Flexible installation. Easy strip.
- Oil resistant.
- Excellent wet electrical properties.
- 0.75mm² to 95mm², London Underground Product Authorisation ID2901
- 120mm² to 400mm², London Underground Product Authorisation ID4745
For information on the wide range of Exane Cables not listed. Please contact us to find the correct cable to suit your application.