EXANE Multi-Core Premises Cable (PC). London Underground authorised for sub surface and surface locations.
- London Underground Spec LUL 1-085 A3:2011. (S1085).
- Transit & Highway Tunnel Spec NFPA 130 & 502
- Superior Flame retardance and LSZH construction
- Wide temperature range -25°C to 90°C
- Thermoset LSZH Insulation, Thermoplastic LSZH jacket
- Voltage Rating 300/500V for 1mm² and smaller
- Voltage Rating 450/750V for 1.5mm² and larger
- Sunlight Resistance, oil and moisture resistant
Note: This is a flame-retardant cable for normal circuits. Do not use on emergency circuits.
- Conductor: Bare copper per IEC 60228, Class 2
- Insulation: Cross linked low smoke halogen free polymer*
- Binder tape: Helically applied polyester
- Jacket: Thermoplastic low smoke halogen free.
Rated 90°C for normal operation, 130°C for emergency overload conditions and 250°C for short circuit conditions
London Underground Product Authorisation ID4723
For information on the wide range of Exane Cables not listed. Please contact us to find the correct cable to suit your application.